Orders will take approx. 2 business days to be processed but our team work as fast as possible to process faster.
Offer valid for all orders, no minimum purchase required.
Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore The Furniture Guru Shop Australia is not guaranteeing delivery dates. Processing time can take up to 2 business days. Delivery times are approx 3 - 5 business days from the shipment date. Please kindly note that Registered Shipping only has limited tracking access and the tracking number will only be valid in the Post Tracking System once it has reached the local postal services for scanning and processing.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- All prices listed on the Website are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise specified.
- All prices listed on the Website include all applicable taxes unless otherwise specified.
- All prices displayed on THE FURNITURE GURU website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items in an Order are fixed once your Order has been confirmed. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retroactively applied to confirmed Orders.
- If a Discount Code is entered at the checkout, it has the effect of applying a discount equally across the entire Order, including both Goods and associated Delivery Cost.
- You agree to pay delivery charges as they are calculated and listed in the Order confirmation at the time of purchase.
- Free shipping offers are given at the sole discretion of The Furniture Guru and may incur additional charges for delivery to remote areas as defined by The Furniture Guru.
- The Furniture Guru reserves the right to refuse a sale.
Product Specifications & Variations
- Features and specifications of Products described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, any accessories, or furnishings shown in any Product image on the Website are not included in the price.
- All weights and dimensions mentioned are approximate.
- We do our best to ensure that all product colours are displayed accurately, but it is best to be aware that colours do have a tendency to vary on different displays and screens, as well as well or dimly lit interiors.
- The variation of colour from screen to screen is not a fault or error. If you do wish to return your item based on this variance, it will be classified as a change of mind at the expense of the customer.
- You may place an Order by filling in the Order Form on the The Furniture Guru Website and clicking the "BUY NOW" button. When you place your Order, we will issue you with an Order Number. We will do this by email.
- Offers for Products made by The Furniture Guru the Website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat. By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by The Furniture Guru Melbourne at the time The Furniture Guru Melbourne sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne is an online business and will primarily communicate with customers via e-mail. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- Each Order (once confirmed) represents a separate agreement.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne reserves the right to not accept or to cancel Orders that request commercial quantities of Goods.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne at its sole discretion, may cancel your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Goods, including Products that are sold on Pre-sale.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne reserves the right to at any time alter the specification in respect of the Goods without giving notice to the Customer, in the interest of continual improvement. An alternation does not entitle the Customer to return Products, cancel an Order or otherwise avoid its obligations and liabilities pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne accepts no responsibility for Orders that are declined or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
Delivery and ownership of the goods
- The Furniture Guru tries to ensure that all goods are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time it is possible that shipping and other factors outside our control may result in delays. The Furniture Guru Melbourne does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- The date of dispatch listed on the website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by The Furniture Guru Melbourne and is subject to change without notice. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than week, customers will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address nominated in their Order.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne will not dispatch Goods to addresses outside Australia or PO box addresses.
- Title and risk in the Goods pass to the customer on signing for delivery of the Goods.
- Where a customer gives written authority for an item to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne nominated courier will deliver Goods during business hours (am to pm, Monday to Friday)
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne is not responsible for the delivery times of Goods. Once Goods have been dispatched, it is the customer's responsibility to liaise with The Furniture Guru Melbourne nominated courier company in relation to date of delivery and to make themselves available to take delivery during business hours.
Faulty or damaged goods.
- If a product is received damaged or faulty, we will repair, replace and/or refund based on the nature of the damage or fault.
- It is important you check your goods as soon as received and if any issues we need to be informed within 48 hours as we will be unable to accept any claims after that time frame. Please also ensure to retain all original packaging until further notice.
- If you notice any damage to your goods please notify the driver, sign delivery docket stating subject to inspection AND email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
- Please send your report together with images (zoomed images will not be accepted) to enable us to assess your case promptly.
Refunds and returns
- Orders cancelled after the goods have been dispatched will be treated as per the terms above.
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging with all parts, accessories and manuals, and be in original condition.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne will only accept the return of Goods that have been supplied incorrectly.
- In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, e-mail email@example.com. The customer must comply with directions from The Furniture Guru Melbourne staff to facilitate a return.
- All returned goods must be in their original packaging with all parts, accessories and manuals, and be in original condition.It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. The Furniture Guru Melbourne takes no responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Custom made or pre-ordered items are not eligible for cancellation, returns or change of mind.
- If your product was purchased during a shipping promotion, please note that the actual standard delivery cost, which would have been charged had the item not been on promotion, will be deducted from your refund along with the return delivery cost.
- Change of mind after the installation has been completed, The Furniture Guru will not accept Returns. We recommend you to check the product before purchase at all point.
- Each Product sold on the Website is covered by a 12 month The Furniture Guru Melbourne Standard Warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, the warranties are in substitution for all other terms, conditions and warranties, whether implied by statute or otherwise (including implied warranties with respect to merchantability and fitness for purpose) and all such terms, conditions and warranties are expressly excluded.
- The Furniture Guru Melbourne will carry spare parts for each product for the length of the Standard Warranty period. The Furniture Guru Melbourne does not guarantee the availability of spare parts outside of this period. Where a Product is outside of warranty, The Furniture Guru Melbourne reserves the right to refuse to supply spare parts where limited stock is available.
- Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon The Furniture Guru Melbourne which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. These Terms and Conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions. If those statutory provisions apply, to the extent to which The Furniture Guru Melbourne is able to do so, its liability will be limited, at its option to the replacement of the Goods or resupply of equivalent Goods; repair of the Goods; payment of the cost of replacing the Goods or acquiring equivalent Goods.
Lay-by or Intention to by the Product by Placing Deposit
If an order has been placed on hold for further purchase or placed on Lay-by with the agreement to purchases in future date(which can be either written from the source where you buying could be Facebook, email or SMS) , if that by change gets canceled by the purchaser there will be 15% cancelation charges. Due to the fact that could have been sold to other intended party and admin charges involved for maintaining the item in the warehouse.